I feel like in general, 25 is a big birthday for most people. It signifies the start of adulthood in a lot of ways. To commemorate such a big moment in my life, I thought it would be fun to compose a list (BTW: I love lists!) of 25 things I want to do on my 25th birthday! And luckily, I achieved them all! =)
1. Treat myself to some Disney shopping with my 40%!
2. Take 365 (a year's worth!) videos, starting 11/22/2014.
3. Buy an eco-mochilla to save my favorites, the cotton-top tamarins!
4. Go dancing with all my frandsss!
5. Finally get one of those arepas at downtown Orlando I always spot after a night of dancing :)
13. Go to Washington DC to see the White House and look for Obama. (ha!)
14. Go to Washington DC and slowly chant "USA USA USA" and never feel more patriotic in my life =D
17. But most importantly go to Washington DC to see my favorite boy :)
18. Have a nice birthday dinner (or two!)
19. Tell everyone it's my birthday!!
This chocolate waffle was heavenly!
(PS: Thanks to Drew for spoiling me rotten!)
20. Gather the crew and go watch Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part One!!! (And thanks to Myia for the ticket!! <3)
21. Go to Sephora and get my birthday freebie ...and also get as many birthday freebies as possible!
22. Spend Thanksgiving with Aunt Lisa and Co.
25. And lastly, become a part of the longest tattoo chain in the world! (Even if it is only temporary, ha!) Read more about it here. Too cool!
PS: I love this picture so much!
And I loved this tattoo...makes
me wanna get one! ;)