- MK: Carousel of Progress, Enchanted Tiki Room, Country Bear Jamboree, Hall of Presidents, The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, and Tom Sawyer Island.
- Hollywood Studios: The American Idol Experience, Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure, Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular, and Studio Backlot Tour (it's going through a refurb!)
- AK: Festival of the Lion King (it will undergo a SIX month refurb, so I have to see it when it is all finished! =D)
2. Try out the (four!) food trucks at Downtown Disney, get some Mickey Macaroons at the Writer Stop and try my first macaroon ICE CREAM sandwich at L’Artisan des Glaces, test out German's version of mac-and-cheese - the nudel gratin, have a Pressed Brioche Ice Cream sandwich, and sample all the poutines at Le Cellier!
3. Complete all 5 missions of A Pirate's Adventure, defeat them Disney Villans as a sorcerer at Magic Kingdom, and (of course!) earn all the Wilderness Explorer badges!!
4. Watch Maleficient, which comes out sometime in May, at the AMC Theatre in Downtown Disney.
5. Be a Disney VoluntEAR, especially through the organization Give Kids the World.
6. Go on the Wild Africa Trek!
7. See what's new at the new Fantasyland! =P
8. Participate in as many Disney 5K/10Ks as I can!
9. Visit both water parks.
10. Be memorized by the acrobatics at Cirque du Soleil – La Nouba.
11. Ride an outdoor ride during one of the firework shows.
12. Celebrate DAK's 16th birthday on Earth Day...and Hollywood Studio's 25th anniversary on May 1st!
13. Go to all the Star Wars Weekend weekends!!
14. Watch Wishes from the beaches of The Polynesian. (Preferably while eating a dole whip! ;D)
15. See the look on my niece's face when she has visits Magic Kingdom for the first time . Also have so many of my family and friends visit me at WDW!
16. Go to all four parks in ONE day! (I've done three in a day; so close!)